Are you and your family considering getting a puppy or and older dog? To help you determine your readiness for a canine companion, ask yourself the following questions. I believe they will help your decision making process.
1. Do I (we) understand the financial responsibility?
2. Am I willing to devote the time that is necessary to raise a well behaved dog?
3. Is the entire family in agreement?
4. Are we willing to accept some lifestyle changes?
5. Have we done our homework regarding the breed we are considering? I CAN HELP
6. Are our children old enough to have a dog?
7. Why are we considering getting a dog?
Responsible dog ownership is a commitment.